top of page
how-we-got-here-background-image.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.jpg

EVENT GROUP PAGES

Going to one of our Overnight Ghost Hunts and Paranormal Hunting Events?

Join a group and connect with other fans, celebrities and find out where everyone is staying, plan meet-ups,and more.

Bobby Mackey's / Thomas House Weekend

Public·147 members
crazy thief322
crazy thief322

I recently used Translate to translate a PDF document, and I can share my experience. In general, the service is pretty user-friendly and gets the job done quickly, but there are a few nuances to keep in mind. For example, if you have a technical text like mine, you need to be careful. In such cases, the automatic translation may not pick up on specific terminology and context, which can lead to misunderstandings. I noticed that some terms were not translated correctly and I had to manually correct the text to make it sound natural and correct in German. It's also important to remember that formatting can suffer a bit. For example, tables and graphs may not display correctly after translation. If your document contains a lot of such elements, you may have to spend time restoring them. On the other hand, if you don't have too complex text, Translate.com can save a lot of time. I would recommend giving it a try, especially if you have the ability to check the translation for errors or inaccuracies. Also, you can use such a service for initial translation in the future and then refine the details by contacting professionals. All in all, this is a good option for fast and inexpensive translation, but don't forget about its limitations!

Duke Evan
Duke Evan
11 hours ago

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I use Translate too, but mostly for short texts. Although you are right, some terms can be translated incorrectly, especially if they are specific. I often check the translation in other services and additionally consult specialized dictionaries.

About

Welcome to the Bobby Mackey's Thomas House Group Page for th...

Members

• Jhon Carry
    Jhon Carry
  • Andrey Andrew
    Andrey Andrew
  • Summer Davidson
    Summer Davidson
  • Maruvs Maruvs
    Maruvs Maruvs
  • Vlad
    Vlad
bottom of page